Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
The car does not have Factory tint.
It may not be a tint film but the windows do have some tint to them from the factory. I can have my door open and look through the glass and it is slightly darker than not looking through it. Maybe it's not even enough to register on one of those meter things, but it is there or at least my eyes tell me that it is.

Would like to just buy a good pre-cut and do it myself, but once I have the car back I'll shop around locally. Was looking at that LLumar site and think I might go with their tint and get the clear windshield tint they have as well if I have it done. Supposed to block UV and IR light through the windshield without adding any noticeable tint. Think that would be nice addition to the tint. Work in an hangar all day, would be nice to walk the half mile to my car and it be cooler than, or at least not much hotter than the building I just walked out of.

· Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Same goes for those "invisible bras" on ebay. If it's not 3m, it's probably crap. They even say in the posting only warranty for a year. After that they start to turn yellow.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.