Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

so I just had my new Black Koup SX tinted (35%) all the way around, however they asked what i wanted done with the windshield and I had NO idea so i just left it as is for now...
I pick up the car tomorrow, i've been told it looks sick and from the pic I have of a side profile shot the windows do look pretty sweet but to me int he picture the windshield seems to look real plane or something.
Any suggestions? I've read about just getting the tint bar along the top that my add at least a little "colour" to the windshield if you know what I mean.

Anyone know with the tint bar at the top does that have to be a certain percentage or is it a "one size fits all" type deal?

would love to hear your input! Thanks guys!:confused:

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Why are they holding on to your car? It's about a 2 to 3 hour job and your car is usable afterwards. You just can't roll your windows down for about a week. I also did 35% all the way around. The windshield has a tint bar already (at least in the US).

Congrats and Good Luck with your car =]

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
in my state, you cant even touch the windshield with tint. that top bar is ok tho and i also beleive it comes w one. i will be looking at the Texas rules on "Tint" in a bit because will be getting mine done in May and i want to get as dark as i can :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
The car looks sick!!! it looks really cool in black but you must be a slave to keep it like that. enjoy your ride. I also had tints (40%) around but left the windshield stock. It makes a big difference in the temperature inside the car during the day. I live in Puerto Rico and right now it is scorching hot above 90 degrees.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts