Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Michigan and we have frost on our windshields most mornings. I've noticed I have some scratches on my windshield from my plastic scaper. I have never once had this problem on any car that I have owned, and I'm wondering if I'm on the only one that has noticed it? They're big enough scratches that your fingernail can find them on the windshield.

As for the BT, I've had a few people who I have talked to using the BT and they say that it sounds like I'm in the bottom of a hole talking to them. I don't know if it's my phone or not, but I've used a BT earpiece in teh past and have never had a complaint. Anyone else notice this?

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The mic is the little circle with the 3 holes located above the driver's head. I found that I sounded like I was in a cave and got an echo when talking but if I turn down the volume on my stereo to around 18-22, the other person says that it clears up a lot. I think that the mic picks up the conversation over the speakers and causes problems. Keep the volume down a bit and it will clear up a lot of the conversation.
Thanks for the info, I will try that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.