Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 kia sedan ex 1year old today , has already had 2 new windshields one was inst. today, and that one is bad also before i left the dealer:eek: kia was notifed and looking is looking in to it. guess what it only has 4000 miles on it,also poor gas milage in , city 157 miles 9.6 gal.like 16 miles per gal.1st.post new member from southern ca.so i hope i did this right

·
Registered
123 Posts
What was wrong with your windshield? Has your gas mileage always been bad? In heavy stop/go traffic poor gas mileage is very understandable, you have to try very hard to keep the mileage good.

From the sounds of it, your dealer is working with you in fixing your problems, stay positive, they'll get things fixed.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Hello fellow Southern Californian, I've had the trans and windshield replaced on mine.
Quick links:

New Motor Vehicle Board (this is the main site)
Consumer Mediation Services (more info)

"The Consumer Mediation Services Program of the New Motor Vehicle Board (Board) offers an informal, no-cost, dispute resolution program for consumers. The Program is designed to provide amicable mediation to consumers who are involved in disputes or have a complaint against a new vehicle dealership, manufacturer, or distributor licensed to do business in California."

I wasn't getting anywhere with my problems until I requested mediation. 3 days later, I get a letter from KIA and call from KIA corporate and the issue resolving process went a lot quicker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.