Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am i stupid or what?...
My rotational intermitent wiper delay seems to lag longer when put to the short bars, and faster when put to the long bars. Dose this seem right to you guys?
Is this normal?
Has anyone else noticed this??:confused:

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Get your windshield treated with aquapeal..... You won't use your wiper much after that!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So it is normal. cool.
But the logic seems wrong. Am i right? :)
Would not a longer bar meen a longer delay? And vice versa??

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
So it is normal. cool.
That would make sense... Maybe Kia just likes putting those little quirks in just to nag at the back of our minds or confuse us. :confused:

·
Registered
320 Posts
So it is normal. cool.
:lol: I've thought the same thing...and all of my GM trucks used that logic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thats what I thought too...but if you think of the bars as the speed...smaller bar lower speed, longer bar higher speed, it makes sense that way

·
Registered
140 Posts
I thought this was a bit weird too when I got my Forte because in my previous car, a Corolla, longer bars meant a longer delay between wipes. Oh well, I guess the Koreans really want to set themselves apart from the Japanese in any way possible.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I thought this was a bit weird too when I got my Forte because in my previous car, a Corolla, longer bars meant a longer delay between wipes. Oh well, I guess the Koreans really want to set themselves apart from the Japanese in any way possible.
LOL...could be. :confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL. I love asking a question that i think is weird, and everyone else thinks "hey that is weird", and agrees with me!~. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts