Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I see four or five sedans / koups in my neighborhood alone. By that number there should be 2-500 in Kenosha alone. Also, I've seen a black koup, white koup and red koup at the Rec Plex. The black had K's. Be great to find some more Wisconsin Forte owners on the forum.

In particular anyone else from Kenosha County on the forum?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm From Kenosha! just got my 2011 kia forte koup!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know I see four or five sedans / koups in my neighborhood alone. By that number there should be 2-500 in Kenosha alone. Also, I've seen a black koup, white koup and red koup at the Rec Plex. The black had K's. Be great to find some more Wisconsin Forte owners on the forum.

In particular anyone else from Kenosha County on the forum?
" I think i just saw your 5 out by under armour today at the prime? do you have black rims now? if so, they look absolutely sick on the 5"

·
Registered
59 Posts
2011 forte koup black ex
Kenosha

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This sucks, Kenosha's fortes are sky rocketing when I'm moving in august!

·
Registered
59 Posts
there is someone who has like the same exact set up as my forte. Our cars look identical.

·
Registered
59 Posts
thats me haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
does anybody in thewisconsin area have a set of sxrims and tires they would like trade for my ex rims and tires? (1k) miles on them. PM me

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone from Kenosha and surrounding cities. My names Jose, im from kenosha and I drive a black 2011 Optima with 20" rims, K badges, DRL's and 6000k HIDs. I'm just poking my head on forte forums to invite anyone from kenosha or anywhere around kenosha to go on cruises, meet and greet, etc. Also I would like to invite everyone to join KDMnation.com We are part of the Chicago chapter, and have meets, go to car shows, help with mods and whatever else. If anyone is interested shoot me an email at [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts