Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was time for a trade in so bye bye 06 Tib GT and hello Bright Silver Koup SX! Already got the Roadruns grill and K badges on the way. Gotta say so far I am really enjoying this car. :)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I have a saying. If one woot isn't good enough then you are wooting it all wrong. :)
Grats on the new ride. They are very fun to drive. I love the look of the Roadruns grill which I installed a little while ago. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride!

Looking forward to seeing some pics :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
yeah congrats!! these cars are soooo much fun!!!!:)
enjoy you Koup!!;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thx guys. If i may ask (and ya been using the search lol) where are the seat belt holders coming from? I know they are bmw but is there a specific model or is it just any bmw seat belt holder? Trying to avoid the scratches. Know i have seen it on the forums before but having a hard time trying to relocate that post and the forum search is coming up empty for me at the moment. Thx.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Thx guys. If i may ask (and ya been using the search lol) where are the seat belt holders coming from? I know they are bmw but is there a specific model or is it just any bmw seat belt holder? Trying to avoid the scratches. Know i have seen it on the forums before but having a hard time trying to relocate that post and the forum search is coming up empty for me at the moment. Thx.
Just do a search on eBay for BMW seat belt holder or mini seat belt holder. I think people are using both BMW or mini cooper. There is a thread all about it in Jere somewhere.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I walked in the BMW dealership and bought them right there and then. He had one in stock and they come in pairs of two. 40$ after discount at dealer. Well worth the end to my back strain though.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Mine snap off too much when ya pull the seat belt, it binds up and breaks away (snaps back into place) but has become annoying. Not worth the $40. It's designed for a mini-cooper not a Koup. Others have complained as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts