Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I have looked everywhere and still cannot find one. I thought about going ahead with a cat back system with ARK or Megan, but I feel the axle back from Nameless would be a better option IMO. Anyone know where I can find them or if anyone is selling one?

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
You won't find one. Only about a dozen ever existed. And I know where 3 are and they won't be sold. And just to save you and my friend the hassles...don't bother nameless asking. I know the owners personally. Strangely enough today was the last production run of kdm for them for good. One last batch of optima downpipes.

They never continued with forte products because the majority of owners are too cheap to buy quality parts. This is also why not much is available in general.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Your only chance to find one would be to get one off of someone used. Like ^ Andrew said there aren't many out there. Why do you think the nameless axle back would be a better option than a full cat back?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, so, my lease is up at the end of this month (2013 Koup EX). I think I've got the Axle-Back you're looking for.

I paid $400 plus $40 shipping for it originally. It has the 4" muffler (where 3" and 4" were options). (I remember sending an impatient e-mail to them because it took like two months to get the damn thing built).

But I posted it for sale in the Fortefied group on facebook: $180, but it has a broken weld at the back end of the muffler. Didn't think I'd be dealing with some ancient, mythical artifact when I bought it. hahaha

Shipping would be additional, and I guess you're lucky I'm not asking $1,000, but I'm an honest guy. I assume this is the exhaust out of "about a dozen" you're looking for. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7koZcNRbFnI

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got your mythical axle-back

I feel like I have looked everywhere and still cannot find one. I thought about going ahead with a cat back system with ARK or Megan, but I feel the axle back from Nameless would be a better option IMO. Anyone know where I can find them or if anyone is selling one?
You won't find one. Only about a dozen ever existed. And I know where 3 are and they won't be sold. And just to save you and my friend the hassles...don't bother nameless asking. I know the owners personally. Strangely enough today was the last production run of kdm for them for good. One last batch of optima downpipes.

They never continued with forte products because the majority of owners are too cheap to buy quality parts. This is also why not much is available in general.
Your only chance to find one would be to get one off of someone used. Like ^ Andrew said there aren't many out there. Why do you think the nameless axle back would be a better option than a full cat back?
Seemingly against all odds, a Nameless Axle-Back has appeared. :wink2:

·
Registered
637 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Seemingly against all odds, a Nameless Axle-Back has appeared. :wink2:
The weirdest part is I was at nameless getting my new cars exhaust and we were talking about the forte failure. That same day this posted. Then 5 days later you pop up in fortified Lol. Must be a sign.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts