Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so im hearing different numbers on which bulbs to get.
Which ones are the ones that everyone has? Maybe a link to ebay or somthing. It would really help so I dont have to order the wrong ones. I originally ordered yellow tint so I could put on the fogs before I got the bulbs, But had the hardest time applying it as everytime it would bubble or wouldnt stick. So Instead I wanna get the bulbs and the brighter the better (Not HIDs)

Thanks for the help. and yes ive searched and found different things.

FYI I have a 2011 Sedan but im sure its the same as the 2010's

Thanks guy!! :cool:

·
Registered
475 Posts
I would love this info as well. I have a koup and would love to get some yellow bulbs for the fog lamps....info would be appreciative.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2010 KIA Forte (Sedan)

Low beam headlamp
H11B

High beam headlamp
H1
H1ST SilverStar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
H1XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

Parking light
2357A
2357ALL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Front turn signal
2357A
2357ALL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Rear turn signal
1156ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
1156LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Tail light
1157ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
1157LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Stop light
1157ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
1157LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

High mount stop light
Assembly

Fog/Driving light

License plate
168LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Back up light
921ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
921LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Map light
DE3022
DE3022LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Dome light
DE3022
DE3022LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Trunk/Cargo area
6418LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yep 881. I got nokya, had to order it from o'riellys. I love em. Though getting the OEM bulp out is pretttty hard. Other than that its really easy. Gotta jack the car up for sure.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i did my fogs when i did my lowbeams, did not have to jack car up.

steps:

remove both headlight assembly.
driver side you can reach down in behind from the engine bay.
passenger side you'll have to turn the wheels to full left or right, and access the fog lights from the wheel fender/splash guard, it was akward but not super hard.

I guess you could jack the car up aswell if your just doing fogs.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey Fas, can i PM you? your inbox is full and cannot recieve any more PMs. But this is what i wanted to find out...

Heyy, how u doing?

any updates on your dad's trip and getting some info on the lip kit?

Also, can you please send me a link where i can get the yellow fog lights?

I really want to get the DRL lights with the new fog lamp covers from superrichmotors.com. Have you seen those yet?
I have emailed them and so far no response on the product as to price and shipping to U.S.

By the way, love ur car! i love racing red!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
That's odd you had an issue with the vinyl. The fogs were incredibly easy for me. The tails def took more work. I didn't even need the heat gun for the fogs. Maybe you didn't clean them properly?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts