Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see crap pic taking skills on every thread. Take pride in your pix!! I seen pix of 100 dollars cars that are from more better then anything i seen here!!!

rant over.

Good day

·
Registered
696 Posts
I seen "more better" english from a freshly immigrated china man. I only hope your picture taking skills exceed your english and grammar skills...

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Ummmmmmm :( it doesn't matter if our pics are bad or not... as long as we are satisfied with them... it doesnt matter....

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
i seen "more better" english from a freshly immigrated china man. I only hope your picture taking skills exceed your english and grammar skills...

lmao!!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
look dudes got everyone rantin on his thread because he says no one can take pictures dont even give him the satisfaction in answerin the thread lol or everyone should just take real bad pics and post them on here

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
i see crap pic taking skills on every thread. Take pride in your pix!! I seen pix of 100 dollars cars that are from more better then anything i seen here!!!

rant over.

Good day
U mean a sweet pic like this?

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/25892-post14.html

Notice the beautiful composition of the green hose in the foreground and the beautiful beige buildings in behind. Coupled with the wonderful overcast sky, this has to be one of the prettiest pics out there.

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,885 Posts
LoL! I know my pictures aren't the best...I'm not a photographer and can't seem to hold the camera still...LoL. You get what I can give...LoL!

·
Registered
696 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts