Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Friday I decided to head up to turbokits while wandersX had his car at there facility for a day. I. Had the chance to ride in the turbo koup. Let me tell yu guys this car is like a monster machine. 4th gear just doest loose power. The boost oh the sound. Amazing sounds like a jet. I have tested a hyundai genesis at the dealer days ago and I can tell you I can have more fun on the forte and feel the power no boost lag at all.40mph-80mph on the highway in just a couple sec. Taking corners was a breeze with no hesitation or power loss. Sounds to good to be true? Take my word for it. Its a must have. Can't wait till tax return. The power to surprise

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
damn.... i was thinking about getting one AFTER i payed the car off but after reading this, you can literally read the excitement in your words... so needless to say, i will probably be doing the same in Feb!

·
Registered
358 Posts
The only thing that will suck is that your warranty will go down the drain.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Yeah I heard the WOW factor reading your post too!
like a kid in a candy store LOL I'm looking forward to finding a way to get a hold of this kit when its done...

Sounds like its going to be a real shock for people when you blow there effing doors off with the kia Forte Ooooh I can see there faces now:eek::mad:
it will look something like that
and I'll look like this:D

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yeah I heard the WOW factor reading your post too!
like a kid in a candy store LOL I'm looking forward to finding a way to get a hold of this kit when its done...

Sounds like its going to be a real shock for people when you blow there effing doors off with the kia Forte Ooooh I can see there faces now:eek::mad:
it will look something like that
and I'll look like this:D
It won't be that much of a surprise. Most expect an awesome looking car to perform the likewise.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
true you have a point Mfury..
but still I think they'll be a bit shocked!
since kia has not been a car most companys have done any serious mods/performance parts or atleast not many I've ever heard about.

I think this will be the start to a big change in the publics over all thoughts of kia,
things like T/k.com and the koup being in the biggest race game for xbox this year will indeed pave the way for more respect of Kia and put the forte in the sportcompact tunner world IMO
not saying I'm looking forward to the ricer fortes that will soon be born but there will be good to come out of it

Ok long post sorry I tend to ramble a bit

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Forte taking over the civics? Give it a couple years and you will see a Kia on every block LOL figure of speech. ...lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yep...as soon they're done with one for the auto and tax return is in hand. Getting the blacked version. Just can't wait to hear some new details,pricing,options etc.

·
Registered
567 Posts
You don't need to have a stick shift car to have Turbo
I know that, but from my understanding turbo's are more beneficial to manual transmission while supers are more beneficial for autos. Side note: I can't remember where but I recall reading on here about people getting the turbo and removing their CAI. Why? I know people with Turbos as well as intakes on different cars. Is there not enough room?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts