I just want to beat the shit out this guy

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
agrred he's a dick bag. and someone previously did post this

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I can understand promoting your companies vehicle over the competition but this guy is just a dick about it. Video has 8 likes and 82 dislikes. Even the people who support Scion don't respect this guy.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol thanks I was going to record some runs but I been to busy cranking it up to 8psi

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
for being "unsafe" I've avoided lots of accidents as I commute every day....and have beaten plenty of tc's on the freeway and love seeing their faces when i slow down and they pull up next to me

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
"I would like to conclude this video by thanking my employer Toyota and Scion. I would also like to thank them for my XXXL Scion shirt and the eight big macs I ate before driving the KIA."

All cars are unsafe when your belly is inhibiting your ability to turn the steering wheel fast enough to "avoid an oncoming car."

Thanks for the video FAT Scion retard!

·
Registered
114 Posts
lmao crock i can understand you being busy! your having too much fun!! I bet with gas prices being were they are now and you having a turbo installed you must have a deep pocket! lmao! looking forward to more!

-powerj2

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lmao crock i can understand you being busy! your having too much fun!! I bet with gas prices being were they are now and you having a turbo installed you must have a deep pocket! lmao! looking forward to more!

-powerj2
Well at least its payed off lol. Which gives me more funds to play around with. We shouldnt be making life decissions at the pump life is to short -kat williams

·
Registered
350 Posts
the dude in the video is a retard.

plus the 2011 tc is ugly as fuck! at least our cars look good!

and of course youre gonna smell a little rubber after a run around a course. what a dumbass. he's just trying to promote the tc but he is doing it the wrong way!

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol this guy is a joke..Im pretty sure when I was watching reviews a few months ago when trying to decide what to get, all the big reviews chose the forte over the civic and the tc..Forte Koup FTW!

·
Registered
733 Posts
lol the new tc looks like a limo missing its middle section. So i fixed it with photoshop lol (i still need to finish it)

·
Registered
63 Posts
but dont you see.. see its SHIRT...... its a SCION logo on it...... HES a BULL HEAD.. AN IDIOT.. that not a comparision of cars...
Hes also a FAT ASS........

·
Registered
532 Posts
Crock need to learn to use the search button. Lol j/k and I found out what tc means it's a Toyota corolla

·
Registered
733 Posts
Crock need to learn to use the search button. Lol j/k and I found out what tc means it's a Toyota corolla
I thought it was toyota celica lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
to early for jokes lol. That search button really works !

·
Registered
28 Posts
You don't think he's bias do you?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts