Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are their any known cold air intakes for the new GT and it's 1.6L turbo? Also would that void the warranty?
Hey bro I have put a 3” k&n filter on the original intake an it sounds amazing an u can hear the blow off on the turbo release really loud !!!!! Any 3” filter will fit right on the oem intake hose !!!! Good luck am glad I could help !!!!!
Are their any known cold air intakes for the new GT and it's 1.6L turbo? Also would that void the warranty?

·
Registered
20 Posts
As long as it's carb legal it won't affect your warranty make sure you get the sticker that shows its carb legal from manufacturer of their unit. Good luck! Also IMHO you don't need cold air for the turbo I'm pretty sure you won't get alot if any performance that's noticeable but it'll look cool. True cold air cone needs to be as far from motor and hot spots to be true cold air as its just sucking hot air. Again good luck bro

·
Registered
1 Posts
Panda motorsports has a great one , I did the cold air intake , and the piggyback tuning mod on my 2020 gt , and they are great, if you want some more extra hp and torque I highly recommend getting the tuning mod with the intake. I pushed 226 hp on the Dino

21 - 25 of 25 Posts