Kia Forte Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Even though I was pretty happy with my axle back muffler and res delete, I ended up with the XFORCE catback exhaust. A last minute impulse buy really, but worth it.

It was a great decision really, because being able to adjust the volume is extremely valuable as a daily driver. There will be times when I need it quiet, and there will be times when I want to cut loose and enjoy the exhaust in all it's splendor. Even with the valve open, it's still decently quiet during cruising situations on the freeway.

XFORCE exhaust with the valve open

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Brought the Tenzo-R Cuzco wheels out of retirement. I've had these for 10 years and they're quite beat up, but I like the style. They are 19x8.5 ET45. I got a great deal on some Bridgestone Potenza S001s in 225/35-19 which helped my decision to bring them back into service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is from the box. Essentially it's for the 2017+ Hyundai Elantra sedan (AD series) or the 2019 Hyundai Veloster.

View attachment 79738

Hey mate I've got another question, I'm looking at getting these lowering springs, I've read you say you can use springs that fit the newer Velosters, but my question is, is there anything else I need to get for these to work or is everything included?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hey mate I've got another question, I'm looking at getting these lowering springs, I've read you say you can use springs that fit the newer Velosters, but my question is, is there anything else I need to get for these to work or is everything included?
According to the person who had them installed, they should just be plug and play. The Eibach springs came with shorter bump stops for the rear for a more comfortable ride. Not sure if these come with bump stops are not. If they don't, you might have to trim the rear factory bump stops to allow for more wheel travel.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Added some cosmetic enhancements while I save up for coilovers:

• Painted the dipstick and parts of the engine cover in anthracite to theme out the engine bay a bit

• Did a horizontal row of the grille in anthracite

• Decked out the interior with carbon fiber overlays
  • Wrapped the in-dash silver trim in gloss black as there's only CF for LHD
  • Also wrapped the hazard button in anthracite as well

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Ended up getting these side mirror covers. However they only came in carbon fiber so I had them wrapped in gloss black vinyl. Not sure if I'm sold on the look yet as it takes away from the elegance and gives it a more aggressive, batman'ish gothic style.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts